Friday, April 8, 2011

Let There Be Light

QUALITY OF LIGHT
Light can make or break a photograph. It is the most important element in a photograph. Likewise, lighting is also important when viewing a photograph or any other artwork. When you go to a museum, you can see how lighting is used to enhance the artwork. Light can also destroy photos and artwork. The ultra violet spectrum of light is where the dangerous light rays fall.
Check out Solux Art Light to see how you can display and protect all of your photos and artwork that is on display.

2 comments:

Susie Rosso Wolf said...

Yes! Yes yes yes...it's all about the light. I love your insight and advise.

Please drop by my New Prairie Woman blog to read my true story novel, check out my photos, comment and follow if you can!

Best to you,
Susie
newprairiewoman.blogspot.com

Photography By Terri Harper said...

Thanks Susie for visiting and commenting. I just visited your blog and am following too!
Regards...Terri