Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sunset From Catawba Point


Since I talked about the sunset that I photographed in today's earlier post from 12:54 am, (which was actually my yesterday's post, posted late because I kept falling asleep as per usual by my computer), I figured it was only right to share it. It was a nice view after the blah rainy weather we had for the previous 24 hours. For any viewers who are not from this part of the country, or world for that matter, Catawba Point is in Ottawa County near Port Clinton, Ohio, (USA), and is part of the resort area know as The Lake Erie Islands. It is a very scenic place as you can see. It is not far from Cedar Point, one of the most popular amusement parks in the country. Make sure you look at the earlier post, "Parkbench At Catawba Point" because it relates to this post.