Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Art Quote For Today and always, really!

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
Michelangelo Buonarroti

This help's explain the intuitive process that many artists experience when in the creative zone. I've experienced it so it is second nature for me. I hope this helps anyone who is a non-artist to glean a little understanding of the creative process. A thought just came to me though, that it might be futile to try to explain, it may just have to be experienced. So maybe that is why we have such wonderful places all over the world to visit that we call Art Museums. So the observer can maybe experience a brief minute glimpse of the AWE.

1 comment:

Kimberly Monaco said...

Hi there! Just wanted you to know that I added your link and it's up and running!!