Saturday, October 11, 2008

Design for the season...


Fall is upon us and the leaves are changing into the palette of autumnal colors. This annual occurance has inspired me to paint this digital design. I selected a maple leaf from my photo archives and this is what I came up with.
We are kind of into our Indian Summer in northeast Ohio, several counties have experience their first frost. Although we are finding temperatures in the mid forties over night, the next several days will be sunny and in the low seventies.
Since gas prices are down a little, you might want to fill up your tank and take a little sightseeing excursion through some rural areas a little south of Cleveland and experience the magnificent colors of the turning foliage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great design, I like the painterly effect behind the leaf!
Ginger S.