Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shooting at sunset...



Last Friday evening I was doing a photo assignment and I needed some inspiration. I was cold and hungry and I wasn't getting the desired results that I was trying to capture. I was shooting, walking, observing, shooting some more, walking some more, observing some more, deciding to stay or go and then the sun started its magic with the magnificent light it provides for such a short duration. I didn't give up, I stayed and kept shooting and it paid off! This image above is one of my rewards!

Federal Court House and Reflection at Sunset
Cleveland, Ohio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT picture of the Federal Court Building! Doesn't
even look like Cleveland! This
needs to be in the lobby of the
building!

Mark Zamiska, South Euclid, OH