Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More on inspiration.....


This is a continuance on inspiration. Today I've been inspired by music, many different kinds. I am listening to my top rated category in my iTunes while I do work on my computer. The eclectic blend is really rejuvenating, for my creativity and my spirit. There seem to be many ways to get inspired. Music, poetry, nature, art....yes, even artists need to view art, other than their own to get inspired.....

I just went to the Artists Of Cleveland website and saw some work by several local artists and sure enough I received some inspiration, and I am also thinking of joining, seems like a valuable resource. Another valuable resource for inspiration is our wonderful world renowned Cleveland Museum of Art. Even though the museum is under renovation and their permanent collections are temporarily closed, you can still visit for special exhibitions. Check their website for schedules of upcoming exhibits.

No comments: